Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Weather Is Here, Wish You Were Beautiful


David's #1 thing to do was take a surfing lesson. I was a bit hesitant, figuring it would be really hard and I wouldn't be that good at it, but I didn't want to miss out on the chance to try it. I'm glad I did because it was so much fun! David was way better than I was, being stronger and able to do the pop-up thing, but I held my own.

It was completely exhausting and afterward we hit a burger joint where David did some streetside bargaining for a green laser pen. I swear these guys can get you anything you ask for and then some.

We visited a massage place called Chill that our driver recommended. Get this - 90 minutes of massage for $23. I love this place.

We headed back to the hotel to eat a great meal and watch the sunset one last time. Bali will be missed, and I really hope to go back someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment